WIWT: Saturday Around Town



So Today I'm in town picking up some new boots I ordered online and getting a few others bits. Because I was so ill last weekend and spent the whole time in bed wishing I was in Brightons brand new Topshop (priorities) I didn't get to go and do my usual post-payday essentials shop/ cheeky spend. Running out of make up wipes is not ideal! So I've created a list of a few things I've had my eye on and a few things I need back on my dressings table!


Today I am wearing:

Grey peppered tee- Topshop 
Black skinny jeans - ASOS
Leather jacket- New Look
White converse - ASOS
Triangle necklace - H&M
Triangle earrings - Accesorize 

Love a baggy tee and black skinnies for a cosy autumn look, it's pretty grey in Brighton today so my leather jacket is warm enough to keep me dry! Let's pray it doesn't rain too much for my new shoes..... (Eeeek)

What are you wearing today? What are your favourite autumn trends?

Until next time,

Ami

No comments:

Post a Comment