FOTD: Casual Grey Eyes

Thought it had been a while since doing a make up of the day/what I've been wearing on my face style post on my blog! So here is one I've been doing a lot recently to make my daily make up a tad different...


What I wore:


FACE: 

CHEEKS: 

EYES: 
'Smokey Topaz' & 'Graphite' from Bobbi Brown 'Nude on Nude' Eye Palette

LIPS: 

This looks like a bloody great list but I don't apply masses of each thing....! I think the chocolate eyeshadow stick really helps boost the pigment of the shadows when used together like this. It doesn't take ages to do in the morning either (another bonus), but gives my eyes a brighter and different look to usual. Been wearing this quite a lot lately to work and have been loving it for a all day easy wearing look! :)

What do you think? Would you want to see more Face/Make Up of the day posts on my blog?!

No comments:

Post a Comment