Can't Put Down | Benefit 'Cheeky Sweet Spot' Blush Palette

Another favourite that I have been picking up time, and time again lately. This time it's a palette, and no, not a eye palette to add to my ever growing collection (yet). I saw these waaaay before Christmas in Debenhams, smack bang in the entrance to the store, surrounded by all of Benefit's Christmas collection & gift sets. After realising it was £30 (If I can remember correctly) and realising it had five blushers, a bronzer and a highlighter in, that normally retail at £23 a pop, it was love at first site. I eventually got my paws on this as a Christmas gift (after a lot of heavy hint dropping & link sending), and haven't stopped using it since! 






 Top L-R : Dandelion, Bella Bamba (discontinued seperately), Sugarbomb, Watt's Up highlighter
Bottom L-R: Hoola Bronzer, Coralista, Rockateur.

See swatches below! *heart eyes*

The Hoola Bronzer is a lovely matte powder that isn't too dark, but the colour is buildable, perfect for my pale (cheers life) complexion. It's great to use for contouring or on it's own to warm up the face on a chilly January morning! Coralista is a lovely peachy coral shade, that I think will be perfect for summer. However I find on me, the colour pay off is very similar to Sugarbomb but both are shades I'm looking forward to using in the warmer months! Rockateur is a strong, bold dark rose blush that I have been veering towards for evening/night out make up. The colour is so nice warmed with a contour & blends beautifully. Can't say I am overly keen on the highlighter as I usually go towards powder rather than cream but this does look nice underneath the brow bone. 
My two favourites of the palette would have to be Dandelion & Bellabamba. I have been mainly using Dandelion for days at work & day time make up, so light & refreshing! This light pink blush is perfect for building up or worn sparingly to perfect that English Rose look. Bellabamba is a much more pigmented version with a deeper, brighter pink colour which is super easy to blend & perfect for those rushed mornings when sleep was much more important. I was told at a counter that Bellabamba was discontinued separately but bought back into this palette as a limited edition...oh the teasing of it.

Did this palette make it's way into anybody else's stocking? What do you think of it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment