The Scent | Marc Jacobs 'Honey' Rollerball

This post has been a looooong time coming. 
Since I discovered these genius inventions in Sephora I have been scouring the internet for others/ a UK replacement for this one that I'm now obsessed with.
 Such a good idea and I can't believe I didn't discover them sooner!



This smells so so lovely. Sweet, floral & just the right hint of amount of golden honey. I'm already spying up the larger bottle of this, as well as Daisy Dream! I also love the rollerball format of it, so easy to put on in a rush & carry around in your handbag. I found this in Sephora when I was in NYC, they had a entire stand of these cute travel sized fragrences from DKNY to Viktor & Rolf, YSL, Chloe, etc.

I bought this one and my mum the Daisy Eau So Fresh for Christmas, which is also a lovely stem of the Daisy line MJ do. Definitely wish I had picked up more.... as I have searched high & low for these in the UK/ Intl. but have had no luck, if anybody knows of a decent retailer for these then please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment