Autumnal Outfit Favourites.

My favourite season is autumn (hashtag white girl) purely because my favourite childhood memory in autumn is taking great joy in wading through piles of crunchy orange leaves and kicking them about, I've done this since I was about 3 and I still haven't grown out of it...at 22.


 I always get excited around autumn/ october time because the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back in stores of all the cosy autumnal clothes, shoes, accessories, bags (the list goes on) I can bring back out from their summer hibernation. And of course buy all new ones...logical Ami, logical. Somebody cut my debit card up, please.



My new scarf & boots have been firm staples the past few weeks as the weather has got colder (and then warm again?? Sort it out British weather). Jeans tucked in boots, a thin knit stripy top and finishing it off with a red lip (post on that coming soon!), has become my cosy daily staple outfit. This scarf is SO cosy and warm, I'm absolutely in love with it especially at work when it gets chilly!


Boots- Topshop
Jeans- Asos
Top- H&M
Jacket- New Look
Scarf - H&M
Lipstick - Sleek 'Cherry'


What are your favourite autumn outfits? 

No comments:

Post a Comment