October Weekend Haul

Hi everyone, came on here the other day to see 1,000 views on my blog in the first month of having it...wow! Amazing :) 

As mentioned on my previous post, I went shopping on Saturday. Well, actually it was Sunday as well, my boyfriend had work both days until 2pm so what better filler to do than waiting around than spend money on things I don't need....? Can't beat a cheeky spending trip!  



Here are a few bits I picked up;

White oversize Tee - River Island
Perfume- Next (perfect handbag size)
Nude Eye Palette - H&M (at £3.99 I am a sucker for these by the till)

The scarf I genuinely have not taken off since buying it, it's so warm and cosy. Definitely a Autumn favourite! As is the Barry M nail varnish, both great colours for autumn. The white top is a good staple that can be dressed up or down. I'm slowly trying to incorporate more plain staples into my wardrobe as I need more room/ a good throw out (again)! Okay the make up I probably didn't 'need' but I tripped and fell into both Boots & Superdrug. Woops, silly me....

What are your latest autumn buys? Have you tried any of the above products? What did you think?

Ami



1 comment:

Coco Cami said...

Great haul, I love everything you bought :) fab blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

Camille xo

www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment