Wishlist: River Island


Quick post on just a few items I spied on the River Island website that I was wishing on! Then realised this collective would be a good outfit for a casual evening out for cocktails/dinner/ girly drinks...cya bank balance (the shoes are completely justifiable, right?).


1- Love these jean/jegging hybrid trousers! I always struggle with skinny jeans creasing around the knee (short girl problems) and these jeggings just make life a bit easier with not such hard to work with denim. Not to mention they tuck into boots much easier!

2- I know this top might not suit everyone but there is something about the slouchy loose fit of it paired with the cute collar that did it for me. I think it is one of those items you can wear in the office, out for drinks, or just for a day out! I LOVE versatile items so I think I will definitely be trying this one on in store!

3- These drop down earrings are something I much prefer over hoops these days, there is nothing wrong with a classy thin hoop but with my long thin hair and a long top it can look a bit overpowering (on me, anyway!) so I think these classic simple horn shape gold earrings go well with the simplistic style of the top.

4- Ah yes, because I definitely need another bag in my life....?! I have been eyeing up this adorable/classy miniature satchel style handbags! I find the larger ones good for everyday use if you have a lot to carry but can be slightly too big for me to take everywhere. I really liked the pastel ones River Island had of these in the Summer but didn't think they would go with much else in my wardrobe. This light grey mini satchel I think will go well with most colours and different outfits, so again very versatile.

5- Okay so with cuffs I have a love/hate relationship. I always lust over them because I think they look so classy and simplistic on the wrist. Yet the thinner ones are the only ones that suit me! I find the larger ones are too bulky on my arm and make me look as if it's a electronic tag on me 24/7... So this smaller thinner one with the dainty knot in is ideal for me!

6- Another pair of barely there heels? Just in another colour? No surprise there. I am OBSESSED with this style of shoe. They are so, so versatile, go with everything, and can be worn to any occasion if you want to dress up an outfit but don't want to go overboard. I think they look stunning with skinny jeans and a smart plain top for a simple, quick evening outfit and these grey ones just complete my life a bit.

Hope you enjoyed my wishlist post! 
Let me know if you would like to read more of these or what brand you would like to see next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment