Manhattan Loving (Part I)

Just a quick post to say firstly apologies for the lack of posts, been getting ready for my holiday and has a few problems with my MasterCard travel card which nearly stopped me from going (it was a tense few days and lots of fun call centre conversations...) but I'm here in New York and I am LOVING it!! Feel so at home and amazed at it all, abit overpowering but so worth it. Currently in a Starbucks drinking a PSL (hashtag white girl probs) in Brooklyn having just walked over and all round the Brooklyn bridge. Here are a few snaps of what I've been up to:



quick snap of eyebrows post Anastasia Beverley Hills Dip Brow Pomade purchase ... This will get it's own post!
Times Square was so much FUN! And mental as well. Fun mental?

Brooklyn bridge, a short walk of about 3 hours (gym who???)

I will try update as I go along so my blog gets a bit of a travel insight and to keep a photo memory for myself as well :)

Enjoy!

Ami x

No comments:

Post a Comment